When you come to Florida Sportsmedicine and Orthopaedics for your first appointment, please be sure to bring with you the following:
- Your medical history and a complete list of all medications that you are taking
- Insurance card
- Co-payment if required by insurance (cash, all major credit cards, and personal checks accepted)
- Your referral paperwork if required by your insurance
- Medical records from your other health care providers, if you have them
- Films or a CD of CT scans or MRI and actual X-ray films (not just paper reports) or test results. Please ask your referring physician to help you obtain actual images. It is up to you to hand carry those images to the appointment.
This information will help us expedite your appointment and ensure we have everything we need to provide the best possible advice during your initial appointment. Your initial visit to the Florida Sportsmedicine and Orthopaedics will include an evaluation based on your current symptoms or conditions and a thorough medical history.
Florida Sportsmedicine and Orthopaedics is conveniently located at 2428 Jenks Avenue Panama City, Florida, two blocks north of 23rd Street.